I was nominated by Marilyn Yung for the Liebster Blog Award 2016 at https://marilynyung.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/liebster-blog-award-2016/ .
Thanks a lot Marilyn for your appreciation and encouragement.
Below are my answers to your questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for I had so much to tell and I needed a platform to express my views and thoughts.
2. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As a kid I wanted to become a teacher later when I grew up I wanted to become a doctor and I ended up being an Engineer. However, one dream that remained constant, was of becoming a writer.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
I would probably go to any hill station or any other place of natural beauty which is less visited by people, less crowded and explored by a few only.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Now this one is interesting. My guilty pleasure used to be writing poems during the study leaves provided between two consecutive examinations. Sometimes even preparing poems in the examination hall. I sometimes used to be in a hurry to finish my paper so that I can get time to sit and create a new poem in the examination hall. My creativity used to come out during stressful examinations.
5. What do you do for fun?
Well it depends on the situation. Cooking, shopping, reading and travelling is what I do for fun. But what I love the most is talking to like-minded people or convincing the one who is not like-minded.
6. What are your goals for 2016?
My goal for 2016 is being fitness freak.
7. What’s your favorite food?
Paneer chilli and mushroom chilli.
8. What do you do with your weekends?
I spend my weekends listening to some audiobooks or Eminem raps or else spending quality time with the people I love.
9. What’s your favorite show/movie?
Well this question really makes me feel as if I don’t know myself.
10. What is the achievement you are most proud of?
All the achievements seem small once they come your way. The one for which I would be proud of, is yet to come.
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Just keep on writing and keep on improving. Write your heart out. Read as much as you can. Cuz the more you read the better you can write.
12. Do you collect anything? Details, please.
Well I collect in my basket, all the beautiful moments of life.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
The questions for them are as follows:
1. What would you do if you were given the chance of playing the role of your mother for one day?
2. Mention a good deed that you did today.
3. What do you want to be in life?